BUSINESS MARKET VALUATIONS
We provide full service market valuations providing business owners and sellers with an up front and honest business value.
What is a market valuation and why can it help you?
- A market valuation shows what a business is worth at this moment in time.
- Valuations are based on multiple factors including cash flow and hard assets.
- Industry standards, pricing formulas and pricing guidelines are applied to determine market value.
- You do not have to sell through our brokerage to use this service.
What will we need to complete the Business Market Valuation?
- Obtain an understanding of your business and industry before beginning any valuation.
- Up to three (3) years tax returns and/or P&L statements. If you are a sole proprietor three (3) years of your schedule C.
- Estimated fair market value of the business equipment.
- Estimated marketable value of the inventory.
- Estimated value of the real estate (only if applicable).
- Any other asset value that you believe is of value to the business.
Why is it important to know your business market value?
- You may be considering selling your business in the next year or two.
- You may be considering selling right now, but unsure if your price is right.
- You may be considering expansion in the next year.
- Or, just want to know the value of your business.
If you are looking to get a Market Valuation on your business without spending thousands for a Third Party Valuation, our affordable Business Market Valuations provide the true market value of your business at a price you can afford.
Investment: $400.00. Payable upon completion and deliverance of the business valuation.
Contact Us to schedule your Business Market Valuation.